Postage only $12.95 Australia Wide
Standard Registered Australia Post for any Glind product and any quantity, Australian customers only
The Glind OVERLANDER now features the
GLIND AUTO & MARINE HEAT EXCHANGER.
NOW BUILT TO MARINE GRADE STANDARDS.
ALL HEAT EXCHANGERS FITTED WITH STAINLESS STEELS BOLTS AND FASTENERS.
ALL HEAT EXCHANGERS MADE WITH DR BRASS FITTINGS, TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS, FOR PUMPING HOT SEA WATER.
A hot water camping shower that runs off your 4WD !
Yes, wherever your 4WD can take you, be sure to enjoy the
great outdoors for days at a time with a Glind hot water
heat exchanger shower system.
If you use drums, buckets, jerry cans or onboard tank water, then the Glind Overlander system is the best option for the outback, bush and beach travelers, where water is at a premium.
The ONLY difference between the Glind Overlander and Glind Original is the pump size.
If you intend on using a Glind Sand Filter, or need to draw water from a source the full length of a garden hose, then the Glind Original is your only option.
The ultimate in four wheel drive and camping accessories. The Glind Overlander shower system guarantees the luxury of a refreshing hot or cold shower wherever you are….the outback, the beach, camping or touring.This kit includes 5 amp fuse, fuse holder, Narva Rocker switch, high quality Tridon stainless steel band radiator clamps for both 5/8″ and 1/2″ hose, 1 1/2 metres of quality Gates heater hose in both 5/8″ and 1/2″, nuts, bolts and washers to secure pump and eye lugs and other terminals, 80 screen inlet filter, hospital grade 2.4m shower hose (with chrome plated brass fittings) and the best variable flow hand held shower rose available. The Glind Overlander with its water saving marine grade water pump is designed to be a perfect balance between water efficiency and power. This pump will run at 3.8 l/min at open flow and have a 35 psi shut off, more than enough for a great shower.
In fact, this is the system we use on our own vehicles………….
If you recirculate and pre-heat the water from a 20 l drum, this system will provide 2 really good showers. Simply wet yourself down, then shut the pump off by shutting off the Glind shower rose, then soap yourself up, then re-activate the pump by opening the flow control on the shower rose and rinse off. Too easy.
Look at these features:
- This is another premium product in the Glind range.
- Designed for those who draw water from a source close to or on the vehicle
- Great for that refreshing hot shower
- Recirculate a bucket of water to get really hot shower water, and washing up water
- Ready to use at the flick of a switch
- Only two hoses to carry
- The Glind heat exchanger measures 355 mm long X 105 mm high as it sits on its mount bracket. Make sure you have enough room to add hose and hose bends to each end when fitting. As the heat exchanger is a sealed unit, the brass fittings CANNOT be changed or altered and pre formed heater hoses will be required for tight bends. These pre formed hoses are available from Glind (see Gates heater hose in the Accessories section).
- Suitable for use on 4, 6 and 8 cylinder petrol and diesel engines, family cars, 4WD’s, trucks, buses, inboard boat motors, earth moving equipment, tractors, generators etc
- Save on space – there is no additional equipment to carry such as gas bottles, gas cartridges, the Glind Original is with you where ever you travel
- Save on van park fees – you have the best ammenties with you, enjoy the peace and quite of the bush.
Complete kit contains the proven Glind marine quality heat exchanger, a 12 volt marine grade Flojet pressure pump with an open flow of 3.8 l/min at 35 psi shut off, in fact every thing you will need to fit your Glind Aussie Car and Boat Shower to your vehicle. With a two year warranty on the Glind heat exchanger and 1 year on the Flojet pump, you can own the Original Glind Aussie Car and Boat Shower.
Thankfully the shower rose which is supplied with the Glind systems will provide excellent coverage with water use as low as 2 l/min.
Did you know that some heat exchangers on the market are prone to corrosion, or require sacrifical anodes to stop corrosion of your engine and your heat exchanger simply because of the material they are made from? That cannot happen to a Glind. Buy quality, buy Glind.
Included at no extra cost, the pre-moulded GATES heater hose to make fitting even easier